Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Who doesn't love the famous cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster? 
I know I do! 

SO naturally, I made them....on my lunch break. Normal people wouldn't try a new recipe...a baking recipe at that, on their lunch break. But, I never claimed to be normal.
When I crave something, I can't eat anything else 
but that (if it's available of course). 
These babies only took 10 minutes total and they. are. heavenly.

I didn't have to buy anything in advance. I can almost guarantee that every one of you has these items in your pantry/fridge. You owe it to yourself to make these scrumptious biscuits.

 Tada!

 

  • 2 cups baking mix
  • 1-1/2 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 2/3 cup water
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley


  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • In a mixing bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, and water. Mix until dough is firm. Using a small scoop, place dough on the prepared pan.
  • Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
  • Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and parsley. Brush over baked biscuits immediately upon removing from oven.

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I hadn't seen this before we came to visit this weekend so you DEFINITELY know what's in the biscuits...when we talked about the garlic. Anyway..keep posting and I hope you get this one from me. love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get it mom! Yahoo. I plan to try them again with less garlic. I bet you and Dad would like those :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...