Who doesn't love the famous cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster?
I know I do!
SO naturally, I made them....on my lunch break. Normal people wouldn't try a new recipe...a baking recipe at that, on their lunch break. But, I never claimed to be normal.
When I crave something, I can't eat anything else
but that (if it's available of course).
These babies only took 10 minutes total and they. are. heavenly.
I didn't have to buy anything in advance. I can almost guarantee that every one of you has these items in your pantry/fridge. You owe it to yourself to make these scrumptious biscuits.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1-1/2 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, and water. Mix until dough is firm. Using a small scoop, place dough on the prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and parsley. Brush over baked biscuits immediately upon removing from oven.