Saturday, November 5, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland



We got our SECOND helping of snow on Wednesday! It's officially winter in Sidney people!
Although winter and I do not get along, I am really enjoying this snow. If it's going to be cold, there might as well be something pretty to look at. 
Plus, the sun is shining, which makes it look sparkly and the roads are clear. So it's all good.



 Have I ever explained how much Barkley loves the snow?
I didn't grow up with dogs, so it might be a normal thing.
But the second Mr. B sees the snow, he is one happy camper.
We usually have major issues with his barking (incessant I tell ya), but when there's snow on the ground. Nope. He romps around, tosses the snow up with his nose, eats it and has a heck of a time out there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...