Sunday, May 8, 2011

Porch no longer in progress!

Eric finished putting the wood where the lattice used to be this weekend. So I went to town on painting!
We are VERY pleased with how it turned out :)


I also did some planting in the flower beds next to the porch with shade plants. I didn't get a picture of the final product, so that'll have to come later.

I would also like to say that this porch remodel cost us approximately $50. I think that's quite a bargain for the pretty dramatic change it made. We just paid for the paint, spindles (which we got 2 for the price of one thanks to a Menard's sale) and leftover fence wood to replace the lattice. We painted over the previous deck, so that saved us a pretty penny on lumber.  


We have had a very productive, fun weekend. I'll be posting more posts of all of the weekend's festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...