Friday, August 5, 2011

The Rodeo Came To Town!

Last week, we hit up the bull riding at the Cheyenne County Rodeo!
I don't remember going to rodeos often as a kid, so everything was new and exciting about it to me.
Of course we ate some fair food, and enjoyed the bull riding, miniature bull riding, and muttin busting.
If you're not familiar, muttin busting is when young kids ride lambs.
It is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Really, the concept itself is terribly strange,
but that's rodeo life for ya.








We had beautiful weather for the evening (which is one of the major perks of this area).

I have to say that I will really miss small town events like this if we move somewhere larger in the future. So many people come out to the rodeo/fair and just have a good ol' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...