Sunday, January 30, 2011

Re-do...

We learn something new everyday, don't we?

I learned that picture taking with sunlight beaming in the windows doesn't make for good photos.

Sooo, let's try this whole kitchen thing again. I think these pictures show the color much better. Maybe it's my imagination. But here goes....


 This is Eric still doing our taxes. What a champ.

Notice that he is unaware that I'm taking these pictures of him. That's how intense doing taxes is. 

Please note how nasty the blinds look against the white trim.
We will be investing in white blinds ASAP.


The Rinehart home is finally back to normalcy. Last week, Eric was in Las Vegas for a business trip.

I'll be going on my week long Vegas trip next month.

ha, not. I wish.

Let's just say Barkley missed Eric. He had a bad case of separation anxiety, causing him to keep me up all night....for 4 straight nights. I was not a happy camper. But it was a reality check to see if I can handle having a newborn. I decided that I can handle it, but I didn't love it. It was such a relief to have Eric home on Friday, for both Barkley and me.
But, Eric had the time of his life in Vegas, which is wonderful. He got true VIP treatment. I'm reconsidering my career choice for the sole reason that I would get to take awesome "work" trips. But, I'm giving back...that's all that should matter, right?! (Mom, I can hear you laughing now)

I anticipate a much better week beginning tomorrow. Eric, on the other hand, misses Vegas, hehe.


We made kabobs tonight. Delish.
Eric was in charge of the meat. He marinated chicken and steak in caribbean jerk dressing and then sprinkled it with spices before grilling. He's the unofficial 
grill-master.
I partially cooked the veggies since they require a different cooking time than meat.



I forgot to take an "after" picture because I was devouring the deliciousness. You get the idea. 



Hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...