Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall in Sidney


How is the weather for everyone?
It's definitely fall here! We had our first hard freeze last night, so I can tell the bitter cold is coming. Yuck. Since Sidney is lacking in the tree department, it's hard to tell if the leaves are really changing. I've driven through the park every day (above) to see what the leaves are doing. I guess you never know what you have until it's gone, because I didn't realize how much I appreciated trees until I moved to Western Nebraska!! Who knew. Eric definitely noticed it when we first moved here. When we drive back to Kansas, you hit a certain point where the trees start and you know you're almost home. It's the little things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...