Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Revamped Office

I haven't really shared the room in which all of the 
craft magic happens.
It's the place I spend a lot of my time on the weekends, and let's be honest, it's kind of deemed "my room", although I do let Eric in....if he doesn't touch anything (hehe).



We got this horse painting from my Great-Aunt for our wedding. I LOVE it.




This here trunk stores all of the stuff that I don't want to see...like parts to upcoming projects and such.

I've been eyeing a lot of amazing craft rooms I see on blogs, and Eric knows this. 
[I will share some of my faves in another post]
So he tells me over the weekend that if I want a "craft center" (essentially an organized area of shelf space), one of his Christmas presents to me will be just that! I'm going to start designing it ASAP! 
I know I sound like a broken record, but it sure is wonderful to have a handy hubby!! (and a cute one at that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...